This webinar is for members of the Food and Agribusiness Network as an introduction to Environmental Markets and the Regen Farmers Mutual.
Date/Time: 19 October at midday and 8pm (Queensland time)
Topics will include:
- What are Environmental Markets?
- Where did these markets emerge from & where are they going?
- What are the opportunities and barriers to participating?
- What are the types of transactions?
- Why you may want to be involved Region Farmers Mutual?
- What are the benefits of working as a group in your local region?
FAN is a collaborative ecosystem that empowers its members and industry to grow.
Established by the industry for the industry, FAN is a not-for-profit food industry cluster that has been operating for five years.
FAN aims to grow the industry by creating an ecosystem that supports collaboration, accelerates innovation and drives trade locally and globally.
Today FAN has more than 320 members from across the food value chain in the Greater Sunshine Coast region (Gympie, Noosa, Sunshine Coast and Moreton Bay) and is recognised nationally and internationally as a leading Australian food cluster. Members include input suppliers, growers, manufacturers, retailers, foodservice operators and affiliated services.